Something to know.

THIS SITE HAS ADULT CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THIS KIND OF SITE, PLEASE LEAVE.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rainbow Dash Sex Game?

So apparently there's mod for a game where you get to have sex with a teenage cheerleader.
The mod, changes the cheerleader model to our beloved Rainbow Dash. The man's model changed to the Timelord, Dr.Hooves. The game is very simplistic in itself, just click the buttons, or drag your player at whichever speed you decide. The link for the game is here. Happy Clopping!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woah wooaaaaaaaaaaah Woah Wu Wu Wu Wu wo woah.........that sounds awesome but I'm on my phone browser so unfortunately I can't play this. -__-

      Delete
  2. OH MY FUCKING GOD...NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. There's a post above this with the link for download.

      Delete
    2. uuum this is still easier to explain than why we watch the show... lol

      Delete
  4. this is disturbing ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  5. t(-_-t) how the hell did you get the eye for that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the sound?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well idk about you people, but I find this really hot, I would love if it was real...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys I found it. Since Megaupload is shut down by SOPA, I founded the file under swfchan


    http://swfchan.com/20/96225/?rainbowdash.swf

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's the name of the original game?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't find it anywhere! I'm also on a phone browser so I can't see the links here or play it. I can see the swfchan link but no let me clickie clickie x.x
    Damn you phone ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  11. where teh link?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is the link?

    ReplyDelete